Stuttgart, Germany | 22 - 24 SEP 2015
Why COMPOSITES EUROPE?
- Experience Innovations COMPOSITES EUROPE is the most innovative and largest fair in Germany, the strongest market for composite material applications!
- Understand the Value chain The exhibitors at COMPOSITES EUROPE form the complete value chain added sector of the industry: From raw materials via semi-finished goods and processors as well as the latest technologies, machines and services.
- Discover future solutions and concepts COMPOSITES EUROPE shows material solutions, lightweight concepts and the latest production and automation solutions to master future construction challenges. For all application industries from design and construction via wind power and automotive as well as aviation and aerospace.
- See dynamic growth In just eight years, COMPOSITES EUROPE has established itself as an international meeting point and a networking platform of the industry. It is the most dynamically growing trade fair in Europe.
- Enjoy internationality COMPOSITES EUROPE is the internationally most important exhibition of composites in Europe: over 450 expected exhibitors from more than 25 countries and 11,000 trade visitors, approximately 40% of which come from abroad, create their global market place.
- Visit the technical programme Special displays for trends and innovations, forums for interaction and communication open fascinating insights into the world of composites: Composites Germany - Conference, product demonstration area, COMPOSITES Forum, Recruiting Area.
- Benefit from cross-industry synergies Exploit the synergies of the twin 2015 lightweight construction fairs! Parallel to COMPOSITES EUROPE the HYBRID Expo trade fair takes place and opens up new visitor segments. At HYBRID Expo the supply and processing industries for hybrid materials, technologies and components present the full range of hybrid technology.
- Find the right location COMPOSITES EUROPE offers efficient business at attractive conditions. The sites in Düsseldorf and Stuttgart are in the centre of major economic areas!
For more information click here
Click here to return.